19572 Key Features
- High performance AC current output: 45A
- Wide resistance measurement range: 10 ~ 510mΩ
- Meet UL, CSA, TUV, VDE, CE safety test requirements
- Compact size and easy to operate
- Provide reliable and stable test results
- Built-in resistance compensation function
- Standard RS-232 interface
- Compatible with our 19070 series Hipot Tester
- CE Certified
Ground Bond Applications
Ground resistance and ground integrity production test of appliances, instruments and ITE in accordance with IEC, UL, TUV, CSA, EN and other standards. Ground connection on devices which use a 3-prong power cord.
- ITE / consumer electronic safety testing
- Transformer safety testing
- Generator/motor safety testing
- Non-electronic safety testing
- Appliance electrical safety testing
- Medical electrical safety testing
See Other Safety Equipment
- 19050/19070 Hipot Testers
- 19055/19055-C Hipot Analyzers
- 19032 Electrical Safety Analyzers
- 19035 Wound Component EST Scanner
- 19572 Ground Bond Tester
Ground Bond Tester - 19572
The 19572 is an instrument dedicated to measuring grounding resistance within the range of 0.1~510 mΩ and AC current output up to 45A. Its compact design and easy operation is most suitable for ground testing in the production line. The built-in resistance compensation function results in highly reliable, stable test results. The 19572 is an economical and useful ground bond tester.
19572 AC current output 45A
The 19572 can be incorporated into an automated manufacturing environment with remote start and GO/NOGO results output through the rear panel PLC interface.
19572: Ground Bond Tester
*All specifications subject to change without notice.